We have spent a good deal of time and effort in creating this website and the contents of it.
Copyright Policy: You can not copy any part of any article on this website without EXPRESS Permission. This includes both an excerpt and any full posts or blogs. We have already filed a DMCA complaint against one website owner.
Before you consider copying or using any resources, articles, graphics, or other parts of the website, please check that you have done the following:
- Received Permission – If not, do not use any articles, graphics, or other parts of the website. OR excerpts.
- If you have received permission – Credit or Attribution: Credit howtotrainanewdog.com. You need to clearly mention where the content was taken from, AND
- Hyperlink: Put a hyperlink to link back the post from which you derived the excerpt or content.
- No Commercial Use: You cannot use our content or sell it for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works: You may not alter, transform, or build upon the existing posts or website pages in this site.
- No RSS Feed Republishing: You cannot republish the RSS feed articles on this site without permission.
It is much easier than you think to find out who copied content. We will pursue getting your site banned for duplicate content.
You may stand to loose income. Especially if you use AdSense. And your site will drop in rankings because it will be banned by search engines.